IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE POLICY, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE (THE "WEBSITE"). SEATNINJA MAY MODIFY THE POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE MODIFICATIONS HERE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AFTER ANY SUCH MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED POLICY.
INFORMATION. SeatNinja obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
- General Information. Some information ("General Information") is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which may include Website pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your physical location and similar information) does not identify you personally.
Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours personally (your "Personal Information") is not gathered automatically at the Website. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and may do so in a number of different ways, primarily by only providing the information you intend to provide in your user profile. The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information SeatNinja gathers:
- Registration Information. When you sign up with SeatNinja, you will provide certain pieces of Personal Information required to appropriately and fully use the service; and
- Email Information. When you send SeatNinja email messages, SeatNinja may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and SeatNinja's response to you.
GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. SeatNinja uses and discloses your information as follows:
- General Information. SeatNinja uses and discloses General Information to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party. In particular, SeatNinja may provide aggregate information about SeatNinja's customers, sales, Website traffic patterns and related information to SeatNinja's affiliates or third parties;
- Personal Information. As further provided in SECTION 3 ("OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION"), SeatNinja uses and discloses to SeatNinja's business partners and affiliates Personal Information for purposes of administering SeatNinja business activities, providing customer service and making available V-Coupons and other products and services to you and other SeatNinja customers and prospective customers. This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions and other responses to you. SeatNinja may also use and disclose Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Website or SeatNinja's business, new SeatNinja services and special offers you may find valuable. SeatNinja shall protect your Personal Information from disclosure to third parties using a reasonable degree of care; and
- Cookie Information. SeatNinja uses and discloses Cookie Information to improve the Website and better serve you and SeatNinja's other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. SeatNinja may enter into agreements with third parties who may be given access to Personal Information for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that SeatNinja thinks will be of interest to you. SeatNinja may also use and disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when SeatNinja believes that the law requires it or for the protection of SeatNinja's legal rights or those of a third party. The following are some of the ways in which SeatNinja may use your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Personal Information. SeatNinja may transfer the Personal Information you provide SeatNinja during the Website registration process to third parties for those parties to use to populate their own website registration forms when you hyperlink from the Website to their websites, in order to save you time in filling out their registration forms. Such third party Websites may include websites that are owned by third parties or that are "co-branded" websites of SeatNinja; and
- Shared Personal Information. When you register at the Website, you may be given the opportunity to register simultaneously at the websites of certain third parties. Unless you opt out of this opportunity by checking or clicking on the icon indicated on the Website, you will be deemed to have consented to such simultaneous registration, and shall therefore be subject to the website terms and privacy policies, if any, of such third party website.
- MERCHANT SERVICES. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Website, or via links, banner ads, or "click-throughs" from the Website, regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, "Merchant Services"). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and SeatNinja shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
- Assignment. SeatNinja may assign this Policy, in whole or in part, to any third party without notice to or permission from you or any third party.
SEATNINJA and the SeatNinja logo are trademarks of SeatNinja, Inc. and may not be used without prior written permission.
If you have any questions or comments about SeatNinja or this Policy, you may contact SeatNinja at:
600 Gianni Court
Roseville, CA 95661